Need Concrete Pad Hamilton ASAP!! Free Lodging Available.
QR Code Link to This Post
I need Concrete work done in Hamilton Ontario ASAP!!!
Please contact me whether you are an individual with concrete experience or a small company.
If you're from out of town. I have a beautiful basement apartment you and your crew can stay in for free.
Cash is fine, but I want to purchase materials and maybe also pay for rentals. You can arrange with your vendor but use my credit card.
I have already contacted the city, no permits needed, and I have already had locates done, just an underground gas line to consider.
Only reply if you can get this work done this year, i.e. start working in the next couple weeks.
Only reply if you answer all my questions below.
Please try to reply via email NOT through CL . Email me directly .
See the Photos Below.
I would like to do this all in one pour/cement delivery. I don’t know if you can use the same concrete for exposed and broom finish.
• Exposed -- Sidewalk(front to back) will be 61 x 3 Feet Length and then widening out to 42 x 4 feet
• Exposed -- Sidewalk (width) will be 7 x 21 Feet.
• Broom Finish -- Parking Pad in Back Yard will be 27feet (front to back) feet x 20 feet(Width)
• Stamped -- Front Drive Way 20 x 8 Feet *** Might Not do this one. Make it separate quote.
You can walk right onto my property at 231 Wellington Street North Hamilton Ontario any time of the day. I would like to be there, so try to let me know when you are coming, but its not necessary. My tenants don’t mind if you walk on the property. I have landscapers working on the front and back and they might answer your questions as well.
My back yard is over a foot above grade from both of my neighbors. If you see the picture of my backyard, you will see on the right(South) side the ground has washed out under the sidewalk, and now the sidewalk has fallen and cracked away from the house, you can also see the large 8x8 beam on the Left(North) Side preventing groundwater from flooding that neighbor.
I have already jack hammered the sidewalk and might remove it myself.
Please answer the questions below:
1. What are 2 addresses where you have done exposed aggregate ?
2. How will you handle my back yard being above grade and help me avoid flooding my neighbors and prevent the base from falling down into my neighbors yard and cracking my concrete.
3. What is the cost difference(approximate) between doing the whole thing in exposed vs a mix of exposed and broom finish?
4. Is it possible and is it cheaper, do both the exposed and broom finish in one pour/concrete delivery? In case I also do the front, can the we do exposed, broom and stamped all in one pour?
If possible, separate your quote the following way. Don’t include front Driveway. Just Back and Sidewalk.
• Price for all materials.
• Cost of Service for removing sidewalk. Separate Labor Cost and Bin Cost.
• Cost and number of days to excavate/grade and frame.
• Cost for pouring and finishing.
• Cost and number of days for everything else, i.e cutting, sealing etc.