QR Code Link to This Post
LICENSED COLLISION REPAIR TECHNICIAN
CARSTAR Corporate is currently seeking a licensed auto body collision repair technician to join our dynamic team in Hamilton.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Collision Repair Technician who is seeking a great place to work and build a career.
- Specializing in removing and repairing damaged body parts, including bumpers, fenders, hoods, grilles, and trim.
- Specializing in realignment of vehicle frames, chassis and all related structurally damaged vehicles
- Specializing in dents, dimples, and other minor body damage.
- Ensuring that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Understanding of all current and emerging technologies as they apply to automobile collision repair.
- Maintain a high degree of concentration and detailed repair process.
- Ensure that vehicles and work areas are kept clean to maintain a high level of repair.
- Other duties as required by production management.
- Ontario Certified Collision Repair License.
- Currently registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades.
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive collision repair operations.
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple duties in a high-level production environment.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and participate in company provided training.
CARSTAR Corporate Offers:
- Aggressive Compensation Plans
- Company Paid Benefits
- High opportunity for growth and advancement
- Excellent production and management support
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest growing collision repair network.
Please apply online. To apply, please go to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/46522?s=cl