QR Code Link to This Post
COLLISION REPAIR APPRENTICE (2nd, 3rd or 4th Year)
CARSTAR Corporate is currently seeking an Auto Body Collision Repair Apprentice to join our dynamic team in Hamilton. The successful candidate will assist in examining and performing vehicle collision and body damage repairs.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting person that has some related experience and is looking for a great place to build a career.
- Assist in removing or repairing of damaged body parts, including bumpers, fenders, hoods, grilles, and trim.
- Hammering out or patch dents, dimples, and other minor body damage.
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Willingness to learn and understand all current and emerging technologies as they apply to automobile collision repair.
- Maintain a high degree of concentration and follow repair processes.
- Ensure that customer vehicles and work areas are kept clean.
- Other duties as required by production management.
- Grade 12 diploma or GED.
- Currently registered with Ontario College of Trades.
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive collision repair operations.
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple duties in a fast-paced production environment.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to participate in company supplied training.
CARSTAR Corporate Offers:
- Excellent production management support.
- Excellent support, training and guidance from multiple licensed technicians.
- Eligibility for Company Paid Benefits.
- Full Company support to become fully licensed.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Join the leading team and be part of North America’s largest and fastest growing collision repair network.
Please apply online. To apply, please go to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/46533?s=cl