We are looking for an experienced Carpenter.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Are you looking to make MORE money?
- Become a contract worker with us!
- There are countless benefits to being a contract worker vs a regular hourly worker.
- Register yourself as a business and work for yourself!!
- As a contractor you are eligible to claim your tools, vehicle and other work expenses for your taxes as we will provide a T2200 form for you!
- concrete forming,rebar and steel stud framing
- Interpret client requests and provide mock-ups for clients to approve prior to commencing work
- Build projects based on demand
- Frame room additions as needed for client
- Select and evaluate materials for defects
- Follow all code requirements for any remodeling projects
Qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years' experience in carpentry
- Working at Heights certification required
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80lbs
- Knowledge of lumber grades and counter top material
- Must have own tools,steel toed boots and hard hat
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data enabled device
$35 per hour
**If you do not wish to be a subcontractor the pay rate is $28 per hour**