Hello, I've been renting in Toronto for the better part of a decade, and am looking to move to Hamilton, where I hear rent & utilities can be paid for as little as $500! If you're looking to fill a room for that much per month (or a bit more / a lot less), then I would like to discuss a long-term living arrangement.
QR Code Link to This Post
Some pertinent attributes that I've arranged according to the Inverse Sandwich Protocol:
- 30 years old
- Experience as a superintendent and leaseholder
- Full suite of domestic upkeep skills
- Uses collective space and resources responsibly
- Must give two months' notice to their current landlord before moving
Less pertinently, in no particular order:
- State-sponsored musician and new media artist
- Believes in a sustainable, but divergent future
Given the hope I have for a long-term rental, I think it's worth noting that I'm an easy-going and considerate individual; I understand how to cohabitate peacefully, and will do what it takes.
I'm very much looking forward to living in Hamilton. Thank you for your consideration!