Security Sales Representative
QR Code Link to This Post
City: Hamilton & Nearby Areas
Position Full-time (Day Shift)
Full Job Description
Third Watch Protection Services Inc. is currently seeking a highly-skilled sales professional to maximize business growth in the security industry. Third Watch has been in business for 2.8 years, and we’re looking to install eager and hard-working professionals to lead our company where it needs to go.
Third Watch Protection Services Inc. is a Security company that is growing, servicing multiple industries throughout Hamilton & Nearby Areas. Third Watch offers unique and dynamic skills that deliver positive results and security. Combined with experience in the security field, the successful candidate would be getting in on the ground floor and can help shape the position and the company for decades to come.
• Work with sales team
members and management to
set goals and objectives.
• Build, manage, qualify and
maintain a database of clients and prospects to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
• Meet with potential customers to determine their security needs
• Analyse needs and create a solution
• Professionally close sales
• Regularly communicate activities to the Owner and CEO of Third Watch.
• Identify and cultivate new national accounts.
• Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, and Owners to convert prospects into clients.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with clients through frequent on-site visits.
• Identify, target and close new clients to maximize sales volumes.
• Maintain knowledge of security products and market current
• Perform any other tasks related to the position or assigned by the immediate supervisor
• Identify market trends and effectively communicate them to colleagues and management.
• Consistently exceed clients’ expectations of service by following Third Watch standards and policies.
• Offer innovative and personalized staffing solutions.
• Minimum three years proven track record of closing new accounts.
• Demonstrated ability to identify key decision-makers in an account and influence/negotiate through to a completed sale.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Ability to take initiative and propose creative solutions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Market development and network abilities
• Strong customer service focus
• Articulated, diplomatic and professional
• Sense of responsibility
• Knowledge of the MS Office Suite
• Direct selling techniques
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proven ability to effectively close sales
• Ability to respect confidentiality
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
If you are interested, please send me your resume and cover letter for the position.