QR Code Link to This Post
OPPORTUNITY SNAPSHOTStrong CNC machining skills on mills and lathes with the ability to machine multiple metals, such as carbon steel and various alloys. An eye for quality and the keen attention to detail to perform quality assurance inspections on parts. The disposition to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, and contribute to team success through stellar individual output. If this describes you, this role of Machinist at SPX Flow offers you multiple opportunities. Consider:
- Expand your skills and experience across diverse projects as you contribute to highly customized products and support industry-leading brands, like ClydeUnion Pumps.
- This is an important role supporting specialized, highly engineered products and innovative technologies used in multiple industries.
- As a global industry leader, SPX Flow is expanding, and that will create career growth opportunities for strong performers.
- Our environment is positive and you'll work with great people -- just a couple of the reasons why people love it here and tend to stay.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a multi-axis CNC Machining Center, manual mills and lathes.
- Perform quality assurance inspection on parts according to guidelines.
- Ability to machine various metals, including, but not limited to, carbon steel, stainless steel, and various high alloys.
- Ability to operate CNC machinery (vertical/horizontal mills and lathes), manual machinery (straighter, bed mills, lathes) with high complexity.
- Ability to edit programs on CNC machinery for each part being machined.
- Interpret Blueprints for production orders.
- Other relevant duties may be assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 10+ years of experience including mastery of and experience in the essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Ability to read blueprints is required.
- Basic math skills required including metric conversions and understanding basic right-angle trigonometry and geometric concepts (square, plumb, parallel, etc.)
- Ability to identify and resolve a problem associated with a product, part and/or design (work order, blueprint, mechanical drawing, etc.) problem.
- Ability to conduct level one and level two work-area skill instruction.
- Ability to research subcontract details and problem solve.
ABOUT SPX FLOW Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Flow, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high-value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food and beverage, industrial and power and energy markets. SPX FLOW has approximately $2 billion in annual revenues with operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 150 countries.
Apply URL: http://postingmachine.com/apply.php?pid=56027