I have TWO lengths of like new Closetmaid "SuperSlide" Ventilated Wire shelves WITH Closet Rod Kits for sale made by Closet Maid.
QR Code Link to This Post
These are NOT JUST the shelves..... and they are NOT just the rod. You can buy these separate at the hardware stores or Amazoon. THESE ARE ALL IN ONE KITS that include both the super long shelves and the curtain superslide rods and hardware. The All in one kits cost more money than the items sold individually. keep that in mind vs my selling price.
ALSO these are LONGER than the typical 48" you see online or in the stores.
One is 8 feet and one 9.5 feet.
These are great for walk in closets. Or in the garage to hang winter wear or summer wear.
Here is what I have:
A) One shelf is 8 feet long (96") (244cm) x 16.5" deep or wide. (Metric that is 42cm wide or deep).
B) The other shelf is 9.5' Long (114" Long) (290cm Long) x 16.5" deep or wide. (Metric that is 42cm wide or deep).
C) Two White steel Curtain Rods that are 8' each (96" each) (244cm each).
D) Hardware including some J Clips and support brackets.
I may not have the small white clips. They can be bought at Home Depot easily enough in packs of 10. They are pretty universal.
I do have the "J" brackets for the curtain Rods and the support Rods that anchor the shelf to the wall underneath.
I am selling these as a whole lot preferably. if you must only have either the 8 foot or the 9.5 foot let me know otherwise this ad price is for everything.
Pick up in Burlington near the corner of New Street and Guelph Line.
About this item:
- CLOSET ROD SUPPORT CONVERSION BRACKET: Closet rod conversion bracket converts ClosetMaid Shelf & Rod shelving to support a hang rod to allow smooth, uninterrupted sliding of hangers on rod (rod sold separately)
- CONTINUOUS SLIDE: Compatible with ClosetMaid Shelf & Rod Wire Shelving (not SuperSlide or close mesh style) to convert for hang rod use to allow for continuous slide; Compatible with 12 in. and 16 in. deeP
- ClosetMaid Shelf & Rod shelving:
- EASY TO INSTALL: Snaps onto wire shelf securely with included hardware; Screwdriver needed for installation
- DURABLE: Lightweight, durable plastic construction
- INSTALLATION TIP: Install one bracket 2-3 in. from each end of the closet rod;
For a 96 in. rod, use 4 Brackets spaced every 30 in. (rod INCLUDED IN THIS SALE)
- ClosetMaid Hang Rod Support Conversion Bracket Adds Hanging Space to Your Wire Shelving
- Closet rod conversion bracket converts ClosetMaid Shelf & Rod shelving to support a hang rod to allow smooth, uninterrupted sliding of hangers on rod (rod INCLUDED In this Sale ad)
- Compatible with ClosetMaid Shelf & Rod Wire Shelving in 12 or 16 in. Depth
- Designed for use with ClosetMaid Shelf & Rod Wire Shelving (not SuperSlide or close mesh style) to convert for hang rod use to allow for continuous slide
- Easy to Install: Snaps Onto Wire Shelf Securely with Included Hardware (Screwdriver Needed for Installation)
- Install one bracket 2-3 in. from each end of the closet rod.
- For use with a 96 in. rod, use 4 Brackets spaced every 30 in.
- Recommended to make sure that a couple of the shelf are installed into studs with the whole length of these shelves.
Pick up in Burlington at the corner of New Street and Guelph Line.