QR Code Link to This Post
OPPORTUNITY SNAPSHOTIf you combine a background working on centrifugal pumps (API 610) with strong AutoCAD and SolidWorks skills and the ability to thrive and excel with minimal oversight, the role of Mechanical Engineer III with SPX FLOW could be your ideal opportunity. In this role you will:
Prove yourself in this role and you can continue to advance your career in our global organization. Relocation assistance may be available for an outstanding candidate.
- Have the opportunity to expand your mechanical engineering skills and experience in a positive, fast-paced environment with a family-like atmosphere. People enjoy working here and tend to stay, as demonstrated by the high number of tenured employees.
- Be responsible for the design and analysis of industrial equipment and machinery including the determination of product size, product specifications, capacities, design parameters, and performance to meet company requirements.
- Leverage your professionalism and confidence to work directly with customers, serving as a subject-matter-expert, building relationships and gaining customers' trust.
- Enjoy the autonomy to work independently and make an impact daily, along with strong remote support.
- Impact quality as you ensure that repair procedures are developed in accordance with recognized industry standards, and are followed in all repairs/upgrades.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the North America Aftermarket Engineering Manager, as Mechanical Engineer III, you will:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Direct and coordinate fabrication, installation, operation, application, maintenance, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical machines, equipment, tools, engines and systems.
- Ensure that quality levels and industry standards are maintained or improved in the manufacturing process.
- Evaluate mechanical products to determine their cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate malfunctions.
ABOUT SPX FLOW
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- A bachelor's degree (4-year) in Mechanical Engineering or similar earned in the U.S., or the equivalent Canadian degree.
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD design and drafting experience.
- API pump repair and drafting experience, including experience with API centrifugal pumps (API 610) required, and reciprocating pumps (API 674) desired.
- Aftermarket experience (repair/upgrade/rerate).
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Flow, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high-value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food and beverage, industrial and power and energy markets. SPX FLOW has approximately $2 billion in annual revenues with operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 150 countries.
Apply URL: http://postingmachine.com/apply.php?pid=53082