compensation: To commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Brandt Tractor Ltd. has a position available for a Parts Counter Person in our Milton, ON location.
This position plays a vital role in customer service at our Branch as the key customer contact for advising and distributing parts and consistently providing superior service.
• Demonstrate safe and environmentally sound work behaviours, in support of Brandt's Health and Safety policies, programs and initiatives
• Enhance our customer's experience and commitment to brand loyalty by providing product expertise, relevant parts recommendations and regular communication of current and upcoming parts, sales or service promotions
• Manage parts inquiries and correspondence effectively over the parts counter, through email and by phone in a timely and courteous manner
• Manage the daily functions of the parts operation, including sourcing, procuring and ordering parts, following up on backorders and credits, conducting inventory counts, shipping and receiving, and parts order fulfillment
• Post-Secondary Education and 3+ years proven experience working in a parts operation
• Highly safety conscious and a mindset for continuous improvement
• Technical knowledge specific to the heavy equipment parts industry would be an asset
• Customer-centric with a proven ability to build and sustain customer relationships through effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Solid sales acumen with skills necessary to proactively and effectively link product knowledge to customer needs
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• A positive, self-motivated, team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail and a mindset for continuous improvement
• Computer and systems literate with proficiencies in Microsoft applications
• Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
• A valid Driver's Licence with a current and clean Driver's Abstract is required
Brandt Tractor is a Platinum member of the Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies program. Brandt prides itself on training and providing continuous support to assist you in your role. Please let us know what sets you apart from other candidates and apply for this position at www.brandtjobs.com , enter the tracking code 2414-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers